Dr. Nick & Dr. Radhika
We are a husband and wife team, that lives locally!
Our practice offers an experience which combines comfort and convenience.
Come, be a part of the Artarmon Dentists' patient family!
They are our vivacious and valuable team members. They help ensure that every patient is treated with respect and looked after with the utmost care and have both been in the industry for decades.
We feel they add a professional and personal touch to every interaction and are a core part of our team focussed strategy here at Artarmon Dentists.
Come meet our friendly team at Artarmon Dentists!
- Graduated as a Gold Medalist student in 2004 from one of the most prestigious Universities in Manipal.
- Worked several years in Bowral before joining Artarmon Dentists.
He focuses on providing his patients with personalised solutions which take into account their accessibility, their needs and above all their experience with him.
His work philosophy revolves around prevention and education and this work ethic flows through to his continuing professional education on all the latest technologies and skills.
He's the light and friendly one at work which puts all his patients at ease and enjoy their time with him. And his ability to build trust and long-lasting relationships is core to his practice.
He loves food and trying new cuisines from all around the world.
- Graduated from the well known Indian University BDCH in 2003 as one of the top ranking students of her University.
- She began her career in Bowral shortly after clearing her Australian Licentiate exams in 2009, before joining the team at Artarmon Dentists.
Her love for travel brought her to beautiful Australia which she decided to call home since 2009.
Radhika has a very caring and warm demeanor and many of her patients are so relaxed they even fall asleep during their treatments!
Her core interests lie in Endodontics and Restorative dentistry. She is an expert in treating children and she is looking to continue further studies in orthodontics.
Together with Nick, Radhika is a proud and doting parent to their daughter Annika. They both love to spend their time together with their little family and share a passion for worldly cuisines and delicious food.
- Rubie completed her Bachelor of Oral Health at the University of Newcastle in 2011.
- She has worked within the dental field for the last 13 years and her passion to provide the highest level of care continues to grow.
She regularly engages in continuing education courses providing our community with quality care and clinical experience.
Rubie specialises in the maintenance of oral health and oral-associated diseases. She has become a key member of our team in maintaining and promoting preventive services and treatment. Rubie believes each patient requires customised care and is passionate about making dental health approachable.
In her spare time, Rubie enjoys eating good food, travelling and fitness with her husband and two kids, Ari Giselle and Xavier.
Come Meet Us!
We pride ourselves on being friendly and approachable people! Call now to have a chat!